10 from my friend Ananda
answered mine and gave out ten of her own... which I will answer here before a brief set of general comments and some photos at the end.
1. What is your earliest memory?
The earliest memory that I can recall is sitting on Papa's knee while he played checkers. He called me "jitter bug". I guess I was wiggly even back then.
2. Did you ever believe in the Easter Bunny?
What? I still believe in the Easter Bunny!
3. Where did you learn the most - preschool, elementary school, junior high, high school, college, post grad, or elsewhere?
Out of all my schools, Ananda would be where I learned the most... though little was educational.
However, I have to say that life has taught me more through experience than any school ever could...
good and bad.
4. What is your favorite Bob Dylan song or album?
My current favorite Dylan song... and it cycles...
is (with thanks to Cricket)
Bob backed by Dire Straits
"I Believe In You"
5. If your house was on fire (or flooding, or in the path of tornado) what would you be glad (secretly or otherwise) to never see again?
A few months ago I'd have toasted marshmallows
if the box on rocks had caught fire...
Now I'd do my best to throw my body on this house and roll on it to snuff the fire out.
6. Would you rather read fiction or non-fiction and why?
I read anything and enjoy it. I like to learn, but I love fiction most. It's the imagination and story telling quality that snare me.
7. Do you receive the newspaper delivery at your home?
8. Mac or PC?
9. Was your first kiss all that you hoped it would be?
It was down right creepy and totally unexpected.
10. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would spend money on?
A bran spanking new fire engine red
Ta dah! Thanks for playing C4C... fun questions!
Now for general nonsense...
I caught this city chick strutting across my driveway a few minutes ago.
She did not want to be photographed... and when I tried to ask her why she had crossed the road...
she successfully evaded answering me by hiding under the camp trailer. What a nice surprise to begin my day!
So in honor of my little red guest... why do you think the chicken crossed the road?
A joke I laughed myself silly over:
Two wives of best friend husbands decided to go out while their husbands watched a game on TV. Over the course of the evening, they laughed and drank a bit more than they should. Being responsible, they decided to walk home, though it was very late.
"Oh crap! I have to pee!" One announced. The other said she needed to go as well. They held it as long as they could, until passing a cemetery, decided to use the privacy there to relieve themselves. Being clean women, one used her panties to wipe and the other a ribbon from a withered floral arrangement.
The next day one husband calls the other...
"I think we have a problem. My wife came home without her panties!"
The other husband snorted...
"You bet we do! My wife came home with a card stuck to her butt that reads... We will all miss you!"
Now go forth and giggle into the world. Have a merry day everyone!