Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HUMP DAY



YEAH... TAKE THAT WORLD!

I've been in a mood.
Then I woke up this morning in a better frame of mind.
It's funny, when I'm in a mood, I am actually very productive and organized and woe to the one who messes up my deal.
So I returned to being "me".
Good mood.  Sun shine outside with a nice breeze.
I had some great music waiting for me in a lovely and welcomed email.  The universe is right and happy.

I get up early... spend some time alone and then slip back into bed to doze off and on.  Lazy day!
A perfect day.

But remember, I am back to being me.
I popped out of bed, aware that I had not blogged for a couple of days... with a plan in my head on what to say about the past weekend.

We had Randy's grand daughter, Natalie over night.
Baked cookies and counted the stepping stones repeatedly.
She was fun.

So I sit down and start to type this...
and the neighbor shows up to ask if I have seen her chicken today.  She's worried about it.  The other chickens have pecked her head bald.
A bald chicken!
I wish I had seen that, but sadly did not.

Back to typing.  Now I am a relaxed person in my home.
For example... last night, my bra was starting to feel like a boa, so I just took it off where I was... in the shop and tossed it down.
I only own one bra at a time.  I don't know why.
Obviously, I was sitting here pretty much un-done.

Voices in the shop... where my bra still waits.
I have two choices here.  I can pretend that I am wearing one and ignore it.
Or... walk right in, pick it up and try to act as if its some prop and try to leave to put it on.
Yeah, I would have had to cross two strangers to grab it.
Sigh.

All is well in my universe.
I'm still me.

Tonight, we go to an outdoor concert with this lady


Happy hump day everybody!

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha. That's hilarious. I used to work with a woman who would take her bra off through her shirt right there at the bar.

    Pat Benetar? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Churlita-- Well at least I've never done that at work!

    I'm sure we will. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the show. And dance up and down, bra-less!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela-- Well Randy would enjoy that!
    Snicker. We are going to have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate bras! Luckily...well, no not really...I can do without one without much trouble. sigh.
    Anyway, glad you are feeling more "you" again. Have a great time at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ;aura b.-- We did! I am off job hunting today, so will be late to other blogs. BUT I'll get there eventually. Big grins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erin go braless! I'm not for letting all the puppies go free, but as long as I don't have to look at them, well, I don't really care.

    We must be on some kind of a vibe because Mr. Cube and I were were just recently joking about the lyrics to Pat Benatar's "Hell is for Children" song.

    ReplyDelete