Very cool beans.
Okay. I have burnt my candle at both ends here and feel like crap.
Looks like I require a sub and trip to see the doc. I thought it was asthma, but clearly by the rattle, it's some sort of reptile living in my lungs. You never know how much you like air until it gets evasive.
Max begs the query:
"Can you water-board Aquaman? Or does torturing him require fire?"
C4C sent me this meme... so I pass it on to those of you who do not mind memes. If you do not care for them, no sweat. Enjoy the photo... or feel free to gripe about anything you would like... or spout joy.
A. Three names I go by:
2. becca by permission
3. Rebecca by the carefully chosen few
B. Three places I've lived:
1. in a box on rocks
2. under the bridge
3. Weldon courts
C. Three places I've worked:
1. cleaning toilets at the fair 10 hours a day. Ick But women stopped to thank me. Amazing how much better you feel about a shit job (pun intended) when someone takes the time to thank you for doing a good job.
2. car paper route…I can toss a paper over the top of my car and hit the front door square in the middle… in the middle of the night. Hee hee Remember to tip the paper lady!
3. 7eleven graveyard shift… “Why don’t you stop feeling yourself and buy that issue fella?” (Yes, I really did say that.)
D. Three things I love to watch:
1. men in general, randy in particular
2. baseball been berry berry goot to me!
E. Three places I have been:
1. the back seat of a 56 chevy belaire
2. the bottom of millerton dam with the all the lights out
3. the well of souls (does tripping count?)
F. Three people that email me regularly:
1.people who want to enlarge my manhood… I’d like to see them pull that trick off!
2. Russian women who want to date me… despite my refusal to respond
3. randy… 3,378 to date
G. Things I love to eat: (Oh my wasn’t this one tempting! )
1. miracle whip and peanut butter sandwiches
2. chicken livers smothered in onions and both cooked until they fall apart
3. red beans and rice
H. Three people I think will respond:
1. annie (C4C)
3. lime who likes memes
I. Things I am looking forward to:
1 moving… duh! Keep up would ya!
2. the new pit pup
3. finding out what the man has up his sleeve this weekend and um…elsewhere.
A ridiculous fact: I had eleven lizards growing up... every single one was named George after my dad. George I, George II... etc.
I guess George Foreman didn't have the market on that idea.
Have a wonderful Hump Day!
BTW... I'm so glad you guys are out there to help keep me sane.