I took this photo at a filbert farm (that would be hazel nuts to some of you) we hiked around a couple of weeks back. Doesn't it look like there is some enlightenment waiting at the end down there?
I don’t do memes very often. Mostly because some bloggers don’t enjoy doing them. But this one was fun… and you don’t have to take it up if you don’t want to… but if you want to, have at it!
The object is for me to tell you ten statements that may or may not be lies or truth. You get to decide which is a lie or not. You may respond to this anyway you wish… as individual shots or all inclusive. One or none.
1) I had Randy pee in my composter.
2) When I was in third grade I went to see the
Grand Canyon… my biggest thrill there was getting a Schwan’s ice cream bar from the snack shack.
3) As a young child, I shook JFK’s hand. As a young teenager, I shook his brother Robert’s hand. Both died shortly after shaking my hand… and for a long time I wondered if they would have lived if I had not shaken their hands.
4) I used to boil my silverware to be sure it was clean.
5) Sean Connery is one of my favorite actors… but I have NEVER seen a James Bond movie.
6) I was spanked only twice by my parents… both times it was for painting our basset hound pink.
7) I was a dirt connoisseur… and could tell which part of our yard I was in by tasting the dirt. My brother enjoyed showing this talent off to his friends by leading me around in a blindfold and testing me.
8) I can juggle four objects at a time.
9) I like to start my Sunday morning with a coffee laced with whiskey and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream… then do devotions in a more relaxed state.
10) I have NEVER broken a bone in my body. ( A severed toe does not count… that bone was cut, not broken.)
Okay... what do you think?