Monday, August 24, 2009

MOVING SLOW MONDAY

HEY! I had a great weekend... so I'm wearing my best cheesy smile for the day and maybe beyond. Ha! Yep, the date was fun. Sorry, no details on this one. You will have to take my word for it. What's next? Okay... BBQ at his place so I can meet his family next weekend.


Very cool beans.




A bit of fun music to get us off right on our week.

J. Geils Band - Freeze Frame
CAPITOL
(P) 1982 Capitol Records, Inc.. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is a violation of applicable laws. Manufactured by Capitol Catalog,


So in celebration of big cheesy smiles and the things that create them... here are some of my favorite cheesy grins. Let's see if you can keep from smiling before the end of the photos.

Okay... this is as smiley as this one gets most days. But when I look at his face, it never fails to make me smile.


Lorn never disappoints in the cheese department.


Yikes... scary farmer tan Swell! Open your eyes!

It seems closed eye cheesy smiles run in the family.

This angel has no trouble whipping up a great grin.


Nor does this one... but beware the Bear! Cheesy smiles often are the precursor to evil intent and nosey blowsies... or something of equal eeeeevviiiillll.





Oh my gosh... it's a big cheese and the ham of cheese! The Mossoula Children's Theater troupe used to come to our school and put on plays with our students in key roles. My son... this one above, Mr. Soccer and the biggest HAM ever... was chosen every time they came to do the starring role. If you want to really get his goat just sing the words "I haven't caught a fish in years..."


Okay, pure fluff post today. Tomorrow will be a good one... I promise.


Today I have tons at home to get done, having been gone for a couple of days. My usual deal with StbX's meetings this evening. Laundry has piled up and you should have seen the pile of dishes and trash that I found here when I got home.
YIKES!!!


Tonight is meeting night in the town to the left. I'll pop in and see my grandson and the Bear while there.

Then home again for terriaki salmon fillets from Sman, basmati rice... a gift from an Egyptian friend and fresh zucchini from my elderly friend's garden. Good healthy stuffs. (excuse misspellings).


I fully expect to still be wearing this cheesy smile when I flop into bed at the end of my day.

Go on out there and find something to smile about... damn it feels good!

The Offspring - Want You Bad Music Video
Get the single at iTunes.
Click Below to launch iTunes
http://www.offspring.com/itunes/itunes.php?id=19

14 comments:

  1. OK, I know that you can't see it, but I'm giving you a big cubic cheesy smile from my end about your post. Glad the date went well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cube-- Thanks! I love big cheesy smiles. Yep... fun stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did someone spike the punch?

    everyone looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Me oh my what should I do? Probably have to eat my shoe!" Don't you have a cheesier smiley pic of me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. billy pilgrim-- It makes the little darlings sleep better. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. thebear-- Sorry darling... this is as cheesy as I can find for you. We'll have to rectify that. I'll bring my camera in the morning tomorrow... maybe I can get a just out of bed shot.

    "Oh fish in the sea... Oh fish in the sea..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! I love that you are so happy, although you are quite mysterious :-) I enjoyed the family cheese very much...and I call shenanigans on Lorn being a used son. He looks way too much like one of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the pics of happiness. What a great idea!

    Yous are the cutest family!

    Lovely fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. laura b.-- He does indeed look like he belongs to us. Poor guy!

    We are a happy lot some days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. crazy4coens-- I thought it was fun. I can't look at happy people and not smile. Monday should be full of smiles.

    Gee, I thought we were the dork family!

    Thanks... I like your version better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! I'm so happy you're full of cheesy smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Churlita-- I am cheesy smiles are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, so you don't share all that much...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pamela-- No, not yet. Don't want to jinx it. I like what is happening so far though. Good stuff.
    Full of smiles.

    ReplyDelete