Saturday, July 4, 2009

SAT. SCAVENGER HUNT-- VAULT


Mikey searching his booger vault.



This week's word is "vault" given to us by NoRegrets. A tough one for me. I only have one photo that I managed of my own.
Warning: Most of these are tongue in cheek.


(poor head!)

Vault tee shirt? Never imagined to find this.



When I was a kid I used to be able to do this over the side of our Doughboy pool. In fact, once I lost a bathing suit top that way when the button popped. Talk about making a splash!


This vault belongs to someone named Beal. I don't know who that is, but he's got a really swell hole in the ground. I think I will pass on exploring it.





Here's an wine vault. I don't drink wine. It gives me migraines and you know... vodka works faster anyway. But being diabetic and having a two drink limit... hardly seems worth the effort of bending my elbow. grumble



Sadly, the vault in my head appears to be fairly empty today. This is all I could manage to come up with even with the full week's notice. Geez... Maybe I'll be able to pull something better out of my vault next week. ;)

Thanks for the fun word NoRegrets!


12 comments:

  1. That first picture is so excellent, so creative and so fitting. You done good, AG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aliencg-- Thank you! Very kind of you to say so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first thought when I saw that first photo was "nose goblins". From Ralphie Wiggum in "The Simpsons". And, coincidentally. I mentioned goblins in my most recent post.

    Happy Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dmarks-- Ralphie Wiggum is a hoot!

    Happy 4th to you too!

    I'm going to have to go look at that post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect examples of the word...of course my favorite was the nose vault...go get 'em, Mikey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. laura b.--

    Kids... they really steal the show don't they?

    This was a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, man, it was worth it just for the first photo!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NoRegrets-- Thank you! I like to have fun with things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have never in a million years thought of the nose vault - but it is a gold mine of a vault that we all have! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. crazy4coens-- Mikey pointed that out to me. He's good like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that first pic. Awesome. You did a great take on the word. One of these days, I'll try to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Churlita-- Mikey gives me so much material. I click and file it away and when something comes up... there it is.

    Thanks for the compliments. I hope you do play again. It's fun. But you gotta do stuff when it comes up too. I understand.

    ReplyDelete