Sunday, May 3, 2009

BEWARE! BIG FOOT MAMA!

Now I ask you... is this as disturbing to you as it was to me when I turned a dark corner and found it in person? Ayah, I thought so. We were at the Wax Museum at the Oregon coast in Newport. Big Foot Mama here lay in wait for us and undid me. Those boobs were scary!Bigfoot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia




It was not the best Wax Museum that I have ever been too. The one at San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf gets that honor. It used to have a Frankenstein monster that tried to get you to come in for a look see. I wonder if it's still there..Wax Museum at Fishermans Wharf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
T
his one has less talent behind it... in my personal opinion. But I thought it might be fun to give you a tour of the good, bad and just butt ugly.Bigfoot Display - Wax Works Museum - Newport, Oregon




This is suppo
sed to be D.B. Cooper, who stole a fortune and parachuted from a plane into the old growth forest somewhere in my area. A boy found some of his loot on the banks of the Columbia River a few miles downstream from my home.
D. B. Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia














Legolas of course!

Legolas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia










"Liza with a zzzzz!"



















Heeeerrrrreeeee's.... Johnny
!
No, he is not anatomically correct. ( Yes, we were disappointed too. )
Johnny Depp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia





Paul Newman and Robert Redford from The Sting were supposed to be here, but I can't find them.

The Sting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia








The Terminator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Where else would you put a TERMINATOR but at the end?

What do you think? Does he look more like Arnold or Christopher Walken playing the Terminator on Satruday Night Live or some other spoof show?

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christopher Walken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope you enjoyed the tour.
For more wax figures fun check this out:

Wax Figure Auction at Cube’s The BLOG

11 comments:

  1. i think the thing that is most disturbing about the bigfoot mama is how low her boobs are. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lime-- She needs industrial support alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And female apes don't have Barbie breasts anyway. Actually, though, all wax figures creep me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Citizen--These were pretty creepy alright. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's well suited to nurse a bunch of squatchlings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dmarks-- I like that word "squatchlings". lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I heard my name ;-)

    Yikes! That's one scary mama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cube-- I hope you don't mind that I directed folk to that one. It's personally one of my very favorite posts and I still go back to lurk and laugh there. Big grin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not at all. I consider it a compliment. Thank you.

    BTW I'm still scared from that Sasquatch boobage. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I took my girls to the Wax museum at Pier 39 last Summer. I had never been to one before, so I had nothing to compare it to...Until now. I guess it was a very good wax museum then.

    ReplyDelete