Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You're Sixteen - Ringo Starr

Okay. Day sixteen in the countdown to my summer vacation. I thought about doing Sixteen Candles... my nieces and the Bear's favorite movie...Oooooh Jake! But, then I saw this and really enjoyed it.

I always liked Ringo even though I was a Rolling Stones nut. It was like Pepsi vs. Coke. I'm a coke gal. Stones vs. Beetles... I'm a Stones freak. Sure, you can like more than one band. I suppose you could like Mayo and Miracle Whip, but I can only stand Miracle Whip.

I had an awesome thing to share with you, but Cube beat me to it. I'll give you this hint: It combines two things that make me happy... Zombies and the death of ants. Go to The Blog and check it out.

I have to run to the town to the left and fetch back Swell from the pit of doom (his friend's apartment).

Enjoy Ringo. Check out The BLOG. Cool beans.


*

7 comments:

  1. did you like ringo more than charlie watts?

    i have a charlie bobble head. in my drinking days i spent a lot of time talking to charlie.

    charlie is the king in my books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. billy--Charlie is king...long may he reign!

    How did I mange to miss the Charlie bobble head?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny video - I'd not seen that/ I have a memory of watching my father, who'd fallen asleep on the couch, singing that song in his sleep. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Citizen-- I love that story! I have a son who does and says funny stuff in his sleep. Just makes you love them more... and what a treasure of a memory for you. Thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet choice of song. i most heartily approve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What could be better than zombies AND the death of ants?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lime-- Yeah, I thought so too.

    Cube-- Nothing is better! Ha. You had a cool picture of headless ants. Very cool beans.

    ReplyDelete